PPW’S SEMINAR W/ A STAR RETURNS
Fitness & Nutrition w/ James Alexander
On Saturday, March 19 2022 the reigning Michigan State Cruiserweight Champion “Perfection Personified” James Alexander will host a special seminar designed to help active and aspiring pro wrestlers eat and train like professionals. Fresh off his AEW debut, Alexander will provide scientific insight to guide attendees towards the proper exercise and nutrition plans designed to maximize results and improve performance in the ring. The seminar is only $30 and will be held at 4PM prior to the Make Your Own Luck Event at Iceland Arenas in Flint, MI. Sign up now by purchasing a spot on Ticketleap or by contacting PPW Head Coach Xavier Justice at (810)845-3962 or email@example.com.
James qualifications include
- Personal Trainer certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) since 2011.
- Certified Yoga instructor
- Certified Senior Fitness Instructor
- Continuing education coursework focuses on core strength/endurance, injury prevention, flexibility/mobility… basically everything functional fitness in general.
- Former Member Experience Manager at Anytime Fitness of Grand Blanc.
- Currently a Paraeducator instructing in a Sports Medicine classroom at the Genesee Career Institute.
- His students become certified personal trainers at the end of the course (if they pass the certification exam).
- His students can go on to pursue a career in physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, chiropractic, etc…
SATURDAY, MARCH 19 2022
4:00 PM — 5:30 PM EST
FLINT ICELAND ARENAS
1160 Elms Rd, Flint, MI 48532 EST