The Pro Wrestling 101 seminar will include topics such as…
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Character Development
- Promotion & Sales
- Social Media
- Portfolio Development
- Seeking Opportunity
Meet Your Coach: “High Profile” Dylan Night
- 20+ year veteran
- 1/2 of Michigan’s Tag Team Champions
- Trained by the legendary Dory Funk & the original ECW Dojo
- Appeared on the original TNA wrestling program
- Traveled the globe as tag team partner to WWE Legend Pat Tanaka
- Served as booker for Afa of the Wild Samoans in WXW
- Serves as Producer & Works in Talent Relations for PPW
Tuition & Scheduling
This is a required seminar as part of training at Pure Pro Wrestling.
Wrestlers and students of other trainers are welcome to attend.
Scheduling must be done in advance, by purchasing tickets (below), or directly though PPW Head Coach Xavier Justice at 810-845-3962.
Payment: A total of $20 may be paid online or in person. Students may pay in cash at the door, however you must book with Coach prior to the day of the seminar via call, text, or email.
Date, Time, Location
Date: Saturday, October 16 2021
Time: 3:45PM – 5PM
*Be ready 10 prior to class.
Location: Iceland Arenas – 1160 Elms Rd, Flint, MI 48532
Get tickets below today, space will run out quickly: