The Junior Grapplers
PRO WRESTLING TRAINING & PERFORMING FOR KIDS!
PPW’s Junior Grapplers program is America’s only pro wrestling training program for kids!
This amazing program provides safe pro wrestling training from experienced and passionate coaches. After enough experience in training training, students have an opportunity to perform at live events all across the state of Michigan. Jr Grapplers is a great program to make friends while achieving physical fitness, building confidence, establishing leadership qualities, and learning the value of teamwork. Many of our students train year round and have grown by leaps and bounds as performers in the ring and as young people outside of the ring.
Program Outline: Students typically train 2-3 nights per week in sessions that last a total of 6 to 8 weeks. During these sessions students learn in ring techniques while building a foundation of physical fitness, discipline, safety, & self-confidence. After completing one full 6-8 week sessions, students earn an opportunity to perform a live pro wrestling match at a Pure Pro Wrestling event in front of fans, friends, and family. Students who stay in the program continue to learn advanced techniques, develop their characters, and perform regularly on live events & our JR. Grappler TV show.
Mondays: 5:30pm to 7:00pm | Location: Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village
Tuesdays: 5:30pm to 7:00pm | Location: Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village
Wednesdays: 4:30PM to 6PM | Location: Camp Justice
Saturdays: 10AM to 11:30AM | Location: Camp Justice
*Wednesday & Saturday JR sessions start the week of May 2 2021
Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village: 4119 Saginaw St. Flint, MI 48505
Camp Justice: 5327 Washburn RD. Goodrich, MI 48438
TUITION & POLICIES
FLINT LOCATION – $10 PER CLASS |PAY MONTHLY OR AS YOU GO
GOODRICH LOCATION – $20 PER CLASS | PAY MONTHLY OR AS YOU GO
FEES MAY BE PAID IN PERSON VIA CASH OR CHECK
- PPW will be adhering to the current state of Michigan guidelines to help prevent the spread of Covid 19. All students will be required to wear a mask and temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- Please have your wrestler there 10 minutes early for check in.
- Our Flint Location is a DROP & GO PROGRAM. Parents are prohibited inside the Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village due to capacity restrictions and precautionary measures.
- Wrestlers must be dropped off & picked up on time at the North Entrance of SBEV.
- Parents may feel free to attend practices at our Goodrich Location with social distancing and masks.
MEET OUR COACH: JOE BYRD AKA XAVIER JUSTICE
Coach Joe Byrd is PPW’s Founder & Head Coach and has 20 years of experience in the ring. Coach Byrd has performed and coached at an international level and has helped hundreds of wrestlers turn pro over the years. Coach Byrd is also a Youth Sports Director at SBEV and is a coach of baseball, football, basketball, and wrestling. Over the span of 15 years of coaching, Coach Byrd has impacted the lives of hundreds of people and continues to have a passion for impacting youth.